Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 1 of Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It was around 5:30 A.M. when I came out of deep sleep. I forced the body to get up as well. The reason I made made this decision was to clear myself. Since I it was hard to fall asleep with so many thoughts roaming around me, the best way to clear myself would be through the process of relax early morning. Later, I made the body eat breakfast. Since I was the brain, it made me feel as if I was superior than the other parts of body. After I commanded the body to get dressed, we headed straight to work. Since the body and I worked at the L.A. Police Department, we had to reach as soon as possible to get on duty.

When we arrived at around 10:00 A.M., the the manager who get the station running, insisted that we should go around the city and stop crime. All the information he told us, came through the ears of the head, and fled straight to me. I understood all his instructions and did as we were told. As I was controlling all the movements of the arms and legs while driving, I was able to spot a thief who had a pistol. He was running across a bridge near the ocean. I quickly signaled the foot to push the break paddle. As soon as the we got out of the car I commanded the legs to start sprinting after him . As he saw my body he pulled out his pistol and fired right on the lower part of my right leg. Is soon as possible I knew what happened and started to send signals of pain throughout the body. I couldn't do much, but rather call the ambulance. Eventually when the ambulance arrived, I became unconscious.

At around 7:45 P.M., I forced the eyes to open. I didn't have much control over the area I was shot. After half an hour, I let the body relax as I shut the eyes closed I fell into deep thought and kept thinking about how the head officer will respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment