Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 8 of Blog

 

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It was 10:30 A.M. when I signaled the body to wake up. I commanded the body to get up and get dressed. At around 11:45, the body and I headed to work.  In the car, I had to control the body correctly, straining the eyes to see in front of me, controlling the movements of the arms to handle the wheel, informing the feet when to push the acceleration paddle, and use my knowledge to remember directions. When I demanded the body to take us inside the police department, the manager was missing again. I took control and forced the other officers to get to work. Since the manager wasn't present, I had to take care of all his paperwork. Eventually we got one more report on a robbed house. This made me send signals of nervousness and shivers throughout the body. I was deeply concerned and worried that the thief that had shot the body's leg was still out there harming innocent citizens. After all the paperwork was finished, I my shift ended at around 6:30 P.M. I wasn't able to roam around the city to catch crime because I needed to stay and keep control in the station. The body and I arrived home at around 7:00. After I insisted the body to have dinner, we went straight to sleep. My thoughts of the thief roamed around me. I had trouble resting later in the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment