Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 2 of Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

At around 10:30 A.M., I forced my eyelids to open. Since I was the control system of the whole body, I was able to move the body without problems. As the doctor spoke, his comments fled though the ears, entering inside me. I didn't refuse to keep his thoughts away, so I did as I was told. As I rested some more, I had thoughts about how I contained all this knowledge, whereas the rest of the body didn't. I also wondered how I had so much control over all these other body parts. It made feel superior to the rest of the body.

Eventually, at around 1:00 P.M., I was completely awake and running at full power. From what I understood the doctor wanted me to send signals down to the leg, so he could see if the leg was able to function properly. As the signals were sent for the leg to stand up, I felt nervous. It had been around a day I wanted the body to move. Together, we were able to stand. I was relieved and proud that the leg was fully recovered. Now I could send commands to the legs much more often. We were sent in an ambulance back home. Since there were still signals of pain sent throughout the body, it was hard for me to fully operate my actions. At 5:00 P.M., I forced my jaws to chew on the salad that the body required. After lunch we walked slowly around the backyard. It felt as if the body was willing to cooperate with me again. When it was like 7:30 P.M., I pushed the body to bed and sent off signals that commanded the body to relax. I drove off to my thoughts, and dreamed some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment