Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 4 of Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2012

At around 11:00 A.M. I sent signals to the eyes and body to get up. I figured that the legs needed to be exercised, so I commanded the body to get ready. After breakfast, I controlled the body to get in car and head straight to the gym. It was 12:30 when we reached and I thought to myself that I had so much control, that even the senses of the were under my control. As I motioned the body to the front doors of the gym, I I felt as if I was losing control over the legs. This was because the leg was still rusty from the accident. Luckily, the bullet was shot on the bottom of the lower leg where no nerves were located. I realized the one thing I didn't have control over was the fact that the heart pumped all the blood.

After a great workout, I sent a feeling to the body that I was tired and that we did enough of exercise. After the gym, I signaled the body to turn towards the market. There we both foods that were decided through the feeling of which foods smelled the best. I was able to choose the right foods for the mouth and its taste buds. After sometime, we arrived home at around 6:15 P.M.

At home, I forced the body to eat more than usual, though the stomach kept telling me it was full. When it was 7:30, I commanded the body to rest after a long day of workout. Through this process I was feeling pain, and needed some rest as well. I went to bed early because of my headache that hurt me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment