Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 3 of Blog

 

Friday, September 21, 2012

It was Friday today and around 9:05 I was awake. I sent signals throughout the nervous system to remind it to start working. Though I was tired and didn't feel like going to work, I needed to visit the others in the police station. My signals that were sent to the legs were of pain. It seem as if the the area f where the body was shot, was still affected. At around 12:30 P.M. I pushed the body to start moving towards the vehicle. Since I controlled everything around here, it felt as if it was harder to do so many tasks at once. For example, in the vehicle I needed to control the vision, the movement of the foot, and the steering of the wheel.When we arrived at the L.A. Police Department at around 1:15 P.M., I gave a signal to the mouth to start to say everything I kept inside of me. Eventually the head of police department was disappointed in by because I failed to catch the thief and that now my body's leg wasn't able to fully operate. At around 6:30, we came home to rest. I commanded the body to go to bed, as I kept my thoughts safe and remembered things that happened to me when I was just a young child. Through process, I also wasn't thinking straight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment