Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 7 of Blog


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Today when I commanded the body to get up, with ability of using my senses, I could smell and hear the rain drops that had contained acid. I was quite drowsy because of the weather. Since we needed to go to work, I signaled the body move towards the closet. After I had done my job by processing the mouth to chew on cereal, the stomach forced me to stop feeding it anymore. It was around 12:30 P.M., when I insisted that we should get in the vehicle and head to the police department. When we arrived, I motioned the body inside the doors with my terrific control I had over it. Luckily, the body included a nervous system, so I can sent my commands through it, and without the nervous system, I wouldn't be able to get an idea of what the body is feeling. When we entered, I just seemed to realize that the manager was missing. Everyone told me that the manager wasn't feel well, and he decided to put me in charge. All this information that entered through my ears and came straight to me, had brought sudden delight to me. I felt as if I had total control over everything, including their bodies. 

After a few hours of commanded the other officers to continue there work, with the help of my eyes, I realized m shift was over. I pointed this out verbally to all the other officers and gave the position to rule, to another trust worthy police officer. At around 6:45, I demanded for the body to take us to bed. In bed, I thought to myself and reflected on what a magnificence day I had.  

No comments:

Post a Comment