Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 6 of Blog


Monday, September 24, 2012

I came out of deep sleep at around 11:30 A.M. I quickly insisted for the body to get dressed for work. After breakfast, I forced the legs to send us off to the L.A. Police Department. As soon as we were outside, I had a sense of how boiling the temperature was. When we arrived at the station, we quickly finished the paperwork. We finished successfully  due to my thought process and the signals I sent to throughout the arms to finish the paper. Today, I had to stay indoors and help serve the customers that had problems with crime. At first a young lady came in with her child asking for assistants. As she sat down on the chair, she told me her house was robbed this morning. All her comments fled through the ears of the body, and quickly came to me. I kept all the information she pointed out, inside of me. I had a feeling of great of understanding, that this was the thief that shot the lower part of the body I was in. At 6:30 P.M., the body and I finished our duties and headed home. At around seven, I commanded the body to take us to bed. In bed, while the body was at rest, I thought about the thief and the serious crimes he might have been committing around the city.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment