Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 5 of Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012 

It was 10:30 A.M. when I was conscious. As soon as I awake, I forced the body to get up too. I sent signals throughout the body to activate it after a long rest. At 10:45, I commanded the body to have breakfast. After  the body and I were completely ready, I ordered the body to exercise before heading to work. When it was 12:30 P.M., I shifted the body to the vehicle. Inside the car I noticed we were low on gas, so I managed the body from head to toe to reach the gas station. The first thing that annoyed me was the horrific smell of the oil as I forced the lungs to breath in. Due to the long line at the station was late for work. It was 1:30 when we arrived at the police department. When we motioned inside the front doors, I got straight to work. The manager officer told me I should finish the rest of the paper work before the body and I go to investigate on crimes around the city.

After my thought process and motions of the arm, we headed right to the police car at around 3:30 P.M. It was quite difficult to control the wheel of the vehicle after the accident I had with the shooting on the lower leg. After one hour, I found a drunk driver in front me. I quickly insisted the foot to accelerate to catch up to him. Eventually after 15 minutes of chasing he crashed and he was finally under my control. I forced the hands to handcuff the insane driver. At around 6:30 I arrived at the station and commanded my arms to push him in the cell. At 7:00, my duty was over and went home. Since I was extremely exhausted, I pushed the body to bed early. My thoughts roamed around me as I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment